Thursday, July 9, 2009

2nd of 30 Days

I’ve been practicing the system of Reiki for almost 4 years now. During this time, I have become much more grounded, centered, and open in my heart. Recently, through the assistance of hypnotherapy, I have discovered inside of me infinite wisdom and perspective, and I have reconnected with the source of my spirit, which unites me with my own power. I know and accept that I am pure love. It is a love so strong that it permeates my entire body and flows out into the world. Occasionally, when I work with someone, it envelops both of us to the point that a tangible, distinct shift is felt.

It is now time for me to be pure energy as well. I feel it inside me, wanting to be explored and refined. Those who know me say that I am intense and have a lot of energy. But what comes out does not feel like clean energy, rather it feels manic, distracted, unproductive, and hard to manage.

I long for the day when I can step into my power of pure energy, just as I have stepped into my power of pure love. Today, I am one step closer to that wonderland, where my spirit – full of the purest love and the purest energy of the universe – is fully embodied.

2 comments:

Chris Flynn said...

You ARE the power of pure energy! You are amazing.
Love you dearly, Chris

Aprils Song said...

What a privilege it is to know you Joyce. My experience of you is your powerful energy and love. They feel one and the same to me.

Followers